This Saturday, Komen Austin hosted over 400 guests for their third annual Perfectly Pink Party and successfully raised over $367,000. The party moved downtown this year to Brazos Hall, kicked off with a VIPINK Cocktail Reception and closed out with the always festive Club PINK After-Party.
The PINK Diamond Awards ceremony sponsored by St. David’s HealthCare and St. David’s Foundation, recognized the following individuals and organizations for their many efforts made on behalf of Susan G. Komen® Austin in the past year:
- Gary and Stacy Mefford, who were honored with the Ana Sierra Warrior Award
- Rick Reeder, who was honored with the Outstanding Volunteer Award
- Wells Fargo, which was honored with the Community Partner Award
- Megan Hancock, who was honored with the Outstanding Philanthropist Award
- Community Action Inc., which was honored with the Outstanding Advocate Award
“In our third year of hosting the Perfectly Pink Party, I’m amazed to see the new and continuous support we receive.” said Christy Casey-Moore, executive director of Susan G. Komen® Austin.
“More funds raised at the Perfectly Pink Party means greater contributions that Komen Austin can make to our community partners that aid local men and women in need of breast health services before, during and after treatment.”