This week, we present to you a Five for Friday for the Komen Austin Perfectly Pink Party.
1. This year is bigger and dare we say even better than last year. Back at the beautiful Shoal Crossing, the party is growing to over 400 guests. A beautifully decorated tent is planned for right outside the venue making it a party that expands between both spaces!
2. The night kicks off with Pink and Pizzazz – and we’re not just talking about the décor. For the first 100 guests lucky enough to get their hands on a bottle, the Pink & Pizzazz is a real treat. You donate $100 and in return you are magnanimously presented with a bottle of bubbly, bag with gift cards to Austin favorite locales and if that wasn’t enough, a piece of Kendra Scott Jewelry. We were lucky enough to stop by when the baubles were delivered – maybe even tried on a few – and each was more spectacular than the last.
3. The dance party really starts at the Club Pink presented by Microsoft. After the presentation of the Pink Diamond awards, Shoal Crossing turns over from a cocktail spot into a late night party with entertainment by DJ/string quartet Collide. Tour around the room for delicious dessert and drink tastings.
4. The dollars donated support Komen’s mission on a local level. “The 2nd annual Perfectly Pink Party allows new and returning Komen Austin advocates a fresh way to support the cause,” said Christy Casey-Moore, Austin Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure Executive Director. “This is our new signature event that supports our work to ensure local women have free access to everything from mammograms, diagnostic services and treatment to the support of a patient navigator who can guide them through their treatment and connect them with the right services during their journey through breast cancer treatment and survival.”
5. Tickets are selling fast. That’s no marketing talk. When we last checked earlier this week, there were only 50 tickets left. Buy your tickets today, and we’ll see you there!