This January, the culinary team at The Driskill’s acclaimed 1886 Cafe & Bakery will join forces with Uncle Billy’s Brewery for the winter installment of our Craft Series beer pairing dinner on Monday, Jan. 8 from 6-8 p.m. Join us for an evening of artfully crafted food, fine fellowship, and flavorful beer brewed right here, in Austin. Four courses, four beers for $40.
One of the dish pairings featured is Red Snapper Crudo, Macerated Orange Supreme, Puffed Rice, Red Thai Chili, Hill County Olive Oil and mint paired with Uncle Billy Brewery’s Barton Springs – Pale Ale.
To see the full menu and make a reservation click here: http://bit.ly/2CWILaA.
Reservations are required and seating is limited. To reserve your seat for this great event, follow these steps:
1. Register for the amount of seats you would like
2. Fill out the information and press send!
3. Our team will call or email you to confirm your seat approximately two weeks before the dinner.
4. On the day of the dinner, come to The Driskill and enjoy an amazing meal with awesome beer pairings.
5. After you are finished eating, drinking and being merry, you pay the $40 per person bill (does not include tax or gratuity).
6. Make sure you ask your server how to pre-register for the next dinner!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 512-391-7073.