2nd Street District is thrilled to announce the return of the 2nd Street Social this Thursday, September 14, 6 – 8 p.m. The event will be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month through the end of the year. We welcome shoppers to the boulevard where Texas warmth meets Austin cool!
Kick-off the night with wine tastings from Royal Blue Grocery and move yourself through the district with fantastic offerings:
- Con’ Olio will offer in-store tastings and 15% off.
- HACIENDA will offer wine pours and 20% off.
- Jo’s Coffee Downtown will offer $5 Frosé.
- League of Rebels will offer 20% off dress shirts and 10% off full custom shirts and suits when an appointment is booked.
- Stop by PRIZE Austin for complimentary sips of Prosecco and Real Ale Brewing Co. beer and 50% off select in-store decorative pillows.
- RAE Cosmetics will offer a glass of wine, complimentary makeup, and 15% off a makeup application and lesson, lash and brow tint, facial, blow out or waxing after booking an appointment, including 20% off all in-store purchases.
- At Royal Blue Grocery Serendipity Wines will show two French wines and Schilling Cider will show two hard ciders with cookie tastings by Luxe Sweets.
- Visit Sikara Jewelry for 20% off one full-priced Sikara brand item.
- Teddies for Bettys will offer 15% off, plus complimentary bra fittings and champagne.
- The Bonneville will offer a $5 Social Punch.
Finally, end the evening at La Condesa Austin for an extended happy hour till 8 p.m. in the restaurant’s sophisticated setting. For more information on 2ND Street District, please visit www.2ndstreetdistrict.com.